- How long are the rentals for?
- Every rental is priced for a full day rental.
- When do you drop off and pick up?
- Deliveries can be as early as 8am and pick-ups are usually the following morning, unless other arangements are made.
- What supplies do you bring?
- For every inflatable, we bring a tarp, stakes, and an extension cord (50ft - 100ft long). For every water unit we bring at least 1 hose (usually 25ft long) and a sprinkler.
- What type of payments do you accept?
- We take cash payments upon delivery. We also accept card payments, processed through PayPal. For card payments, you do not need to have a PayPal account and you are not charged a fee.
- Is a deposit due to reserve my product/package?
- Depending on the rental total, we may require a deposit to be made to hold your product(s). For rental totals over $175, our minimum deposit amount is $20. We will hold your product for up to 48hours after making reservations, but require a deposit within those 48hours in order to keep the reservation. You can pay the deposit by card on our "Webstore" Page or we can make arrangements to meet to pay cash.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations should be made no less that 7days before the reservation date.
- Is the deposit refundable?
- Deposits are non-refundable, but can be transferrable.
- What happens if we have bad weather on our reservation date?
- The reservations can be rescheduled and the previously made deposit can be transferred to the rescheduled date. If an amount more than the minimum deposit has been paid, the remaining amount can be refunded, minus the minimum deposit.
- How many children can jump in a moonwalk at a time?
- Each unit has a different maximum weight limit. Please see the details under each product in the "Products" page.
- How far in advanced do I need to reserve?
- In order to ensure you receive the product of your choice, it is recommended to make reservations at least 2wks. before the reservation date. We do accommodate last minute rentals, when products are available.
- Are there any requirements we may need to follow for delivery and set-up?
- Please ensure there is a walk way space of at least 3ft-4ft wide to fit products through. PLEASE also make sure set-up areas are free of rocks, branches, rough debris, and pet droppings. Also, if more than one inflatable is reserved, we will need to make sure outlets from different electrical circuits are available to plug each different blower into.
- What is the amount of time that a set-up usually takes?
- Average set-ups can range from 15minutes (for 1 inflatable) to 30minutes (including other products) if your set-up areas are ready. We try our best to stay within the 30minute window.
- Can a product be left overnight?
- Most products can be left overnight. Some Weekday or Sunday rentals may need to be picked up the same day.
**Remember that the customer is responsible for damages that incur due to not following the rules as stated. A minimum of $25 cleaning fee will be charged if stains are left on the inflatable due to intentionally wetting a non-water product, or by having silly string, confetti, glitter, food, or drinks inside or on products.
- No shoes, eyeglasses, food, gum, candy, or drinks allowed on or in products.
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
- No flipping or rough play is permitted inside or near products.
- No climbing on the walls or netting of inflatables.
- Absolutely no silly string, cascarones, or confetti in or on products.
- Obey all the rules posted on the inflatables and contract or you may be responsible for cleaning or damage fees.
- Do not allow children to operate any concessions to avoid injuries. (Some machines have areas that become extremely hot and machines on stands can tip over if somehow leaned on or pushed)
- Please have adult supervision while children are near concessions at all times.